What is laser therapy?
Laser therapy is dental treatment completed with the aid of a dental laser. Dental lasers can be used to perform a number of dental services, and they help us ensure that your treatment is comfortable and efficient. During your visit to White Pearl Dentistry, you may notice Dr. Nadia Hamouda utilize dental lasers to provide laser therapy in procedures including:
- Treating gum disease by eliminating bacteria
- Non-surgical lesion removal
- Crown lengthening, gum trimming, and gum line contouring
- Teeth whitening (the laser helps to speed up the whitening process)
- Treating ulcers – herpes (cold sores), trauma, operculum
- Performing a biopsy
Our experienced dentist will explain each step of the laser therapy process in advance to ensure you feel comfortable and confident with your personalized dental treatment plan.
What are the benefits of laser therapy?
Laser therapy can enhance your dental experience through a number of benefits, which include:
- No bleeding
- 90% of cases require no anesthesia
- Faster healing
- No pain
- Faster treatment
- Decreased risk of infection following treatment
We welcome you to contact our friendly dental office today to learn more about laser therapy in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and our other dental technology. We look forward to hearing from you soon!