Laser dentistry can improve your oral health. Laser dentistry has been in use for active dental procedures for over two decades and continues to be used for more services every year. Lasers have not yet been approved by the FDA, but it has been proven to be highly effective with a multitude of dental procedures. For a list of amazing services that lasers can provide assistance for, see the list below:
– Lasers are extremely beneficial for preparing cavities for dental filling treatments. They work by zapping away any decay and debris.
– If your smile is in need of a root canal treatment, lasers can be used to clear away excess tissue and debris.
– Lasers are effective dental tools for removing tissue for oral cancer biopsies.
– Lasers are highly effective at removing cankers sores and lesions from your mouth.
– Lasers are highly effective for helping teeth whitening treatments by activating specialized gels placed on your teeth.
If you are showing signs of dental damage, come visit White Pearl Dentistry for laser treatment today. With the helpful support of Dr. Nadia Hamouda and our wonderful team at our dentist office in Ann Arbor, Michigan, we can restore your smile to its former glory. To schedule an appointment, call us at 734-222-0055. We will get you back to smiling once more!